- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Game SimulationGame Simulation
This is the LITE version of My Child Lebensborn where you can play the first part of the game for free. After this point, please pay for the cost of the game to unlock the full experience.
Polygon: “My Child Lebensborn tells a disturbing tale about innocents in the aftermath of WW2”
LevelUp: “The strongest game experience that I have ever had.”
My Child Lebensborn, now out in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean!
You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.
Discover their past and support them in the present. You must balance your time and resources to provide for your child. You will find answers to the hard questions; about their history, the hatred, bullying and the passing of blame.
Can you help Klaus/Karin cope with the heavy inheritance of the German occupation, so they will find their place in a country that is celebrating its freedom.
You can make a difference.
– Influence the child’s feelings, personality, and worldview through your choices.
– Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
– Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
– Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage, and play.
– Use your time and meager resources wisely.
– Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.
Caution: Some devices with only 1GB available memory have shown problems with running this game.
This game is based on difficult and heavy topics, not suitable for young children.
For technical support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org